Thursday, November 29, 2007

I'm glad the class met up to send him off for the last time. Yes... we went for his wake on Tuesday. Went in to the hall in groups. Me, val, nora and kwan were the first group to go in. So, as i entered, i was like: "Why must we be the first".

I knew i would never be brave enough to face up to such stuff. I thought i would but then again, i teared. They showed us his life video, how he had grown from a kiddy young boy to a muscular man with pulsating veins? And his photos too. I must say that his family members too it well. They were brave. Felt bad that the father had to console us in the end. I know it was just them putting up a brave front. Yes.. and i send my deepest condolences to them.

He was a nice teacher who told us how to enjoy games. Yes. He allowed us to play kiddy games like lao ying zuo xiao ji. I must admit that he was a safety freak all along. He thought us all the precautions to take while playing games or handling gym equipments. Yes.. he was the one who motivated me to go to the gym and who taught me how to use the machines in the first place. He even went to the extent of recording down the no. of repetitions we did. For every single student that is. At least we knew that his interest was in sports and he achieved that through teaching. Though 4 months short, i appreciated it.

Today is the cremation. More or less accepted it. Yes... shall take it well and move on. Hope his family will take it well though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home